This property showed a multitude of poor repairs and alterations performed by its previous owners. The beautiful soft red brickwork was no longer visible after decades of carbon build up and grime. Equally, it had been repointed and repaired very poorly using cement based mortar.
The following restoration works were performed by us to both the front and rear elevations:
- Brick cleaning.
- Brick repairs.
- Reinstatement of flat camber arch details.
- Helical fracture repairs.
- Full repoint in lime mortar.
- Extensive stone restoration works.
- Plinth re-instatement inc period style cast iron air vents.