This property had been absolutely butchered by its previous owners. All of the property’s original details had been removed, window openings were changed, combined with disgusting stone cladding and an awful ground floor bay extension. Our client’s understanding, vision, and determination, without a doubt, turned this ugly duckling into a beautiful swan again.
Scope of Work
Bringing this property back to life was a huge undertaking – we performed the following works:
- Bay removal.
- Cladding removal.
- Propping and reinstatement of the original first-floor window openings.
- New flat camber gauged window heads to the first-floor openings.
- Full clean and repoint with a neat flush joint in lime mortar.
- Stone restoration works to the doorway arch to match the original.
- Finishing with the installation of a new natural stone tread and plinth.