CLIENT – Private / Residential.
This property was in a tired state, it had been poorly repaired previously with cement mortar. The client requested a complete facelift and total restoration to the front elevation.
The scope of our work was as follows –
- Full chemical brick clean to the front elevation.
- Paint removal from the detailed stones to the high level apex.
- Heli Bar fracture repairs to miscellaneous areas.
- Brick restoration to the moulded and detailed soft red feature brick to the elevation.
- Red lime mortar pointing to all of the soft red feature panels and courses.
- NHL lime mortar repointing in a flush joint to the yellow stock bricks.
- NHL lime mortar plinth work to the front including installation of period air vents.
YOUR RESTORATION PROJECT IS OUR PASSION
Finelay Construction was founded in the year 2000 by Mr Adrian Finlay after many years of experience working in the field of building restoration. Since our founding date we have undertaken and completed a plethora of projects to a standard of the highest quality. Returning properties back to their original beauty and integrity.
Concentrating mostly on external restoration, we have considerable experience in the following areas:
- Brick / Stone Cleaning and Covering Removal – Paint, Render Pebbledash etc.
- Brick Replacements
- Brick Repointing – Tuck, Weather Struck, Flush, Recessed etc in Cement or Lime Mortars
- Stone Cleaning and Restoration
- Brickwork – Chimney Stacks, Walling, Arches etc
- Bespoke Works – Railings, Portland and Bath Stone Replacements and Window Replacements
- Listed Building Works – Including Obtaining Permission and Works Overseen By English Heritage
Working with both private and commercial clients across London we strive to achieve all expectations that are relayed to us and to complete every project with great care in a professional, competent and safe manner.